Wednesday, February 18, 2015

February 2014


Starting February with some Dunkin Donuts!
(not bad but NOTHING like "Moms Donuts" in Cali! 

I can remember this day! CAR TROUBLE!
not sure exactly what the problem was but I know it cost me around $500
for fix Ryan's car! Grrrr


HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT!
and
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!


Spent Valentines day with a couple of my brothers!
Good Times!


I just love these two pictures! Mason is my Cousin Janelle's son and he's
so much fun! This was a Kodak moment for him sitting in one spot!
LOVE!


I don't remember the exact reason but me and Alison ended up at
Kneaders all by ourselves!!!
This occasion might only happen once a year but glad it does!

My poor baby was sick the end of February!
She did a lot of cuddle time then and how I miss the cuddles...

Leah had her Kindergarten Orientation!
And Leah was so ready for this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment